I suggest you ...

Add Sensex and Nifty stock contributions for taking the index up and down

Earlier on ndtvprofit.com, there used to be detail of the points which are contributed, by top five sensex and nifty gainers/losers, in the gain/loss for sensex and nifty respectively. please add that feature again

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Earlier on ndtvprofit.com, there used to be detail of the points which are contributed, by top five sensex and nifty gainers/losers, in the gain/loss for sensex and nifty respectively. please add that feature again.It was a very useful feather.

• merajmeraj commented  · 

Check my site for free BSE/NSE delivery calls,stock tips,multibagger ideas,btst calls,trading calls,intraday tips,result updates,hidden gems.

Regards,
        Meraj
        http://www.arunthestocksguru.com/

• lalulalu commented  · 

the sensex is related to mareket

• kamlesh sonikamlesh soni commented  · 

dd Sensex and Nifty stock contributions for taking the index up and down

Earlier on ndtvprofit.com, there used to be detail of the points which are contributed, by top five sensex and nifty gainers/losers, in the gain/loss for sensex and nifty respectively. please add that feature again

• amol laseamol lase commented  · 

plz send me list of sensex & nifty contributors

• NarendraNarendra commented  · 

It is the right tool for individual investors to decide and plan purchase or sale of a particular script , hence it is in the interest of all the investors (small)

Feedback and Knowledge Base