I suggest you ...

To use the old website design only

It is very difficult to access FOREX and some other things ...

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Praveen NairPraveen Nair responded  · 

Dear user,

Can you tell us which pages are difficult to access and we will fix the same for you.

Dear Ashok,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are porting all the MF data today and you should be able to get your data by tomorrow day end.

Dear Munish and Shiv,

Thank you for your feedback and criticisms; we value that. Our objective is to give you a good experience on the website and when we fail to do that, its embarassing for us. We would like to improve. Can you tell us what are the features that you would want here which was present in the old site and not here. We would be glad to get it back for you.

Dear hasmukh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are quickly fixing these issues for you. Can you tell us your browser version and user id?

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • praveenpraveen commented  · 

Links to view the portfolio & related things should tell the user "click me"....rather than "find me"

• MUNISH RUSTAGIMUNISH RUSTAGI commented  · 

I am not able to access my portfolio at all. The data is not loading. I had started using the old site almost daily and it was proving to be a very helpful tool to me. I had uploaded all my data with great effort and was regularly updating all my transactions. I am sort of handicapped. Kindly rectify it at the earliest. Or revert to the old version.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I was unable to access FOREX rates .....please make sure those are available on homepage !!!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I was unable to access FOREX rate updates

• hasmukh joshihasmukh joshi commented  · 

will u plz update old version plz,i dont like it,olderone is good in operate,even in new version my portfolio is empty,my old data is not seen

• Ashok.Ashok. commented  · 

Please REVERT to the OLD SITE. All my efforts to put portfolio in proper perspective is lost. I suddenly find that my Mutual Fund account has become zero which is not the fact. You are requested to keep both new and old sites on simultaneously and STUDY the feedback before venturing further.

• MUNISH RUSTAGIMUNISH RUSTAGI commented  · 

Better close this and revert to old site. Kyonki ye to bakwas hai. Using the old site was a daily ritual for me. But not now. May it is bye-bye now. Lekin mere time ka kya?

• ShivShiv commented  · 

You need to sack your marketing team.. They have no clue about consumer insights.. The old site was much better and more user friendly.. if you do not revert, i will never visit this site again... Such CRAP!!!

• hasmukh joshihasmukh joshi commented  · 

i like old version,in new version its take time to open&now my portfolio is not open

Feedback and Knowledge Base