I suggest you ...

Teledata Marine Solutions shares not listed even after two years from its demerger

Teledata Marine Solutions shares not listed even after two years from its de-merger date. Management is not at all bothered about the plight of the share holders. Their standard reply since last two years is that it will be listed shortly. Kindly investigate and help the poor investors.

665 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SBKSBK shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CoolbeecoolCoolbeecool commented  · 

please investigate this company and bring justice to investors who invest their hard earned money in this fake company....

• friendfriend commented  · 

teledata is a fraud company.
        it has no p/l or sales data......
        i have been stuck in this company since last 3-4 year.....i bought this shit sahres @55
        and now its 1 Rs or 10 Rs........

• anandkotakanandkotak commented  · 

IF YOU ARE ANALYST AND WANT SUBSCRIBERS FOR YOUR SERVICES THAN DO NOT GIVE FREE CALLS TO USERS. THEY WILL NOT SUBSCRIBE YOU TILL TIME THEY R GETTING IN FREE. PEOPLE WILL GET TRIAL IN FREE AND COMEBACK AGAIN WITH FAKE IDs. START GIVING PAID TRIAL THAN NO FAKE PERSON WILL COME VIA FAKE ID. (Forward To All)my tips charge only 2 rs per day but no free trial
        know more call me any time 09016191515
        &
        anand_kotak55@yahoo.com
        this is my paid(trail) tips charge
        NO FREE TRIAL
        00 RS PER DAY(JOIN UR ONLY 3 FRIENDS MY 2 RS PER DAY PAID & GET PAID TIPS LIFE TIME FREE)
        30 RS PER DAY
        50 RS PER 2 DAYS
        100 RS PER 5 DAYS RECHRGE MY MOBIL RELINCE GSM 09016191515
        & MY PAID CHARGE
        PAID
        330 RS PER MONTH
        630 RS PER 3 MONTH
        960 RS PER 6 MONTH
        1230 RS 1 YEAR
        2030 RS 2 YEAR
        2930 RS 4 YEAR
        (THIS CHARGE ONLY 2 RS PER DAY LOW COST MOBIL+YAHOO both) KNOW more & know a/c no call me any time 09016191515 & add this id anand_kotak55@yahoo.com
        अगर आपको स्टॉक मार्केट की मुफ्त टिप्स चहिये तो अपने मोबाइल से नीचे दिया गया sms करे
        Type Sms:

JOIN ANANDKOTAK555

To: (Send On Two):
        &
        अगर आप का मोबाइल नंबर DND (do not disturb) सर्विस में रजिस्टर है तो आपको sms नहीं आयेगे.

• anandkotakanandkotak commented  · 

hi i am anand kotak from gujrat i BUY NOW 5 RS PER SHARES OF
        Teledata Marine Solutions IF ANY SELL THIS SARES CALL ME ANY TIME 09016191515

• Harsimran PruthiHarsimran Pruthi commented  · 

I hold 550 shares of your company which have not been listed since last 2.5 years . When will the day come when i will come to know the real value of my shares
        jassa singh
        31 A Atwal Colony Jalandhar

• merajmeraj commented  · 

Check my site for free BSE/NSE delivery calls,stock tips,multibagger ideas,btst calls,trading calls,intraday tips,result updates,hidden gems.

Regards,
        Meraj
        http://www.arunthestocksguru.com/

• pankaj kr pareekpankaj kr pareek commented  · 

I have a 5000 hundred share of your company what can i do pls reply me its urgent

• losthopeslosthopes commented  · 

Over 7 years stuck to this company. Management lured to invest in it even through personal contacts over phones and also through personal meetings. Same has been the fate for several of my friends and relatives. They have just used the legal gaps to trap investors and swindle their money in the process. I am sure that there must be bigger power behind them that they are still playing the game and not behind bars. No newspaper have ever come forward to rescue the gullible investors ever. This initiative will also die it's natural death. The company is now changing the name to write off it's past misdeeds.

Over 7 years stuck to this company. Management lured to invest in it even through personal contacts over phones and also through personal meetings. Same has been the fate for several of my friends and relatives. They have just used the legal gaps to trap investors and swindle their money in the process. I am sure that there must be bigger power behind them that they are still playing the game and not behind bars. No newspaper have ever come forward to rescue the gullible investors ever. This initiative will also die it's natural death. The company is now changing the name to write off it's past misdeeds.

• ramesh kumar sharmaramesh kumar sharma commented  · 

SEBI, for the past 2 years 8 months they have not listed teledata marine. Make them responsible and forcibly list or take action. Make them buy the shares back of tdil, tmsl and ttsl like pyramid saimira. Please mail complaints to official site of sebi, sebi@sebi.gov.in.

• ramesh kumar sharmaramesh kumar sharma commented  · 

sir, long time ho gaya hai teledatamarine ki listing kis rate par hogi please reply

• pitquotepitquote commented  · 

It is right time that a serious action is taken against Teledata and its management for siphoning money from India to Thailand through various routes under the disguise of buying shipping companies and subsequently selling the same at a rock bottom scrap prices.
        It is needless to mention that teledata boast of writing softwares for marine industry. Unfortunately they did not bother to find out or say purposely ignored and bought a single keel ship which is due to go to scrap yard. All these shipping issues were briefly discussed by me in various forums.
        Now i am really surprised why they have not listed their teledata marine.
        Is it because they do not have any fixed assets like sea worthy vessels. The Management claim that the Thailand company has cheated and they are duped. They entered in to a great joint venture with one of the singapore firm and ultimately the singapore firm took a cool ride and said bye bye to teledata-
        There are many subsidiaries which are shell companies- but were acquired with great payment and thus finding a route for siphoning

Again I must record: IF SATYAM RAJU HAS TAKEN TRAINING FROM TELEDATA PROMOTORS- EVEN TODAY HE WILL BE THE CHAIRMAN OF THE COMPANY

What is its significance, I do not know, but I would like to inform everybody that all the four Teledata forums have now occupied the top four spots in rankings amongst all the forums in NDTV PPOFIT. Whether the NDTV PROFIT will come to the rescue of the share holders of Teledata group of Companies and do something, I do not know. But, still I give below the rankings of these forums in NDTV PROFIT.

1) Teledata Technology Solutions forum has so far scored 743 votes and standing in number 1 ranking.
        2) "SEBI, Take action on Teledata Promoters" forum has so far scored 660 votes and standing in number 2 ranking.
        3) Teledata Marine Solutions forum has so far scored 599 votes and standing in number 3 ranking.
        4) Teledata Informatics forum has so far scored 596 votes and standing in number 4 ranking.
        Congrats to everybody.

Various GDR issues from Teledata group of Companies

1)During last year, Teledata Technology Solutions issued 3,537,505 Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) at USD 10.45 per GDR. What happened to that collection, we do not know ! The present share price of Teledata Technology Solutions is, of course, just 65 paise.
        2) In the annual general meeting of Teledata Marine Solutions, held on 30/09/2010, they approved raising of funds through GDR issue, not exceeding USS 100 MILLION ( Rs.500 crores ). The Teledata Marine Solutions company is not yet listed in any stock exchanges, even after 2 years of its demerger.
        3) In the annual general meeting of Teledata Informatics, held on 30/09/2010, they approved raising of funds through GDR issue, not exceeding USS 100 MILLION ( Rs.500 crores ). The present share price of Teledata Informatics is, of course, just Rs.2.54.

During last year, Teledata Technology Solutions issued 3,537,505 Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) at USD 10.45 per GDR. What happened to that collection, we do not know ! The present share price is of course just 70 paise. They have now planned similar GDR issue for Teledata Informatics, which is then being followed by GDR issue for Teledata Marine Solutions also.

• NasarNasar commented  · 

Dear NDTV,
        Please investigate. This Teledata mangs are cheaters and robbers who simply loot poor share holder's money. This company management should answer to the Rule of the country. Catch the culprits.

• rameshramesh commented  · 

SEBI, for the past 2 years 8 months they have not listed teledata marine. Make them responsible and forcibly list or take action. Make them buy the shares back of tdil, tmsl and ttsl like pyramid saimira. Please mail complaints to official site of sebi, sebi@sebi.gov.in.

DEAR NDTV,
        WHY ARE YOU SILENT? ARE WE WRONG IN OUR EXPECTATIONS THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING, AND THAT YOU WILL DO SOMETHING?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base