I suggest you ...

PLEASE INVESTIGATE TELEDATA INFORMATICS ASAP. THEY HAVE SWINDLED POOR INVESTORS MONEY

668 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    POOR INVESTORPOOR INVESTOR shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

157 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paresh kothariParesh kothari commented  · 

TELEDATA INFORMATICS needs to be urgently investigated. There is definitely some manipulation with regards to its operations - Please help!!!

• DhimanDhiman commented  · 

any update on Teledata stocks, Has there been any progress yet. We cannot let our money being used by frauds, folks please help with a direction.

• Anonymous commented  · 

SEBI should investigate andmake arrangement to return the hard earned money back to investors.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello all,
        What is the latest news on Teledata group companies. I have also invested my hard earned money in this company and am facing a huge loss. Can anyone kindly help me with the latest update please....

• Anonymous commented  · 

What has actually happened to teledata informatics? Why it has been delisted? I am holding 7700 shares.

• ManjunathManjunath commented  · 

Please Investigate and let us know the current state of the company. We are stuck with this company. We will re-list again ?

• NonameNoname commented  · 

Join hands. Add up all the holdings and take control of whatever is left of the company. Bring those responsible for debacle to the court of law and let them pay for their sins. Will some body take a lead? Don't expect help from the people and organisations, who are laughing at your plight.

• MuruganMurugan commented  · 

Dear NDTV.... Can't you take up the story of TELEDATA INFORMATICS / AGNITE EDUCATION / TELEDATA TECHNOLOGIES / TELEDATA MARINE / ESYS / VIKAS GOEL / K . PADHMANABHAN / CAPTAIN BALASUBRAMANIAN in your news channel for the sake of millions of investors affected by the fraud?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sebi is not solved the investers problem.what is the meaning of sebi.

• Alex JonsonAlex Jonson commented  · 

Get highly accurate stock tips for NSE and BSE. All stock tips are provided by Indian stock market experts and includes free stock tips, intraday stock tips and other share tips on mobile which indicates which stock to buy today or tomorrow from NSE stocks and BSE stocks

• Alex JonsonAlex Jonson commented  · 

Get 90% accurate commodity tips and option trading tips for sure gains. For free trial give us a miss call at 080 3008 8464

• vishalvishal commented  · 

Is NDTV going to look into this fraud group of companies?

• AKJSINJ AKJSINJ commented  · 

What is SEBI doing, SFIO. They must be getting hafta from Teledata that is why they are quiet. esys was given to EZY Infotech. SEBI dumb ass

• Anonymous commented  · 

Curiously awaiting for updates on TELEDATA? I'm a small time investor, trusted TELEDATA too much and ended up loosing 2 lakhs.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

TELEDATA INFORMATICS needs to be urgently investigated. There is definitely some manipulation with regards to its operations - Please help!!!

• TusharTushar commented  · 

Please investigate.... They are cheaters.... cheating poor investors..... they are cooking their books....

• RKRK commented  · 

Right such company should needs to be investigate to save investors :)

• suryasurya commented  · 

I invested thousands of rupees but now these companies not listed and trading very low price, please investigate the ndtv

• bkumarbkumar commented  · 

chor churo ki investigation kaise kargay

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base