I suggest you ...

Initiate coverage on Lakshmi Energy and foods

What is the short term (less than 6 months) outlook for Lakshmi energy and foods (LEAF) given the following facts?

1. It plans to enter the branded basmati segment in September 2010. Announcement expected anytime now??

2. CRISIL and EDELWEISS have indicated the 'fair value' of this stock to be about Rs. 136.

3. Balbir Singh Uppal & family rated 284th India’s Super Rich, 2010 worth Rs. 351.32 Crore in March 2010.

4. One of the Stock that missed the bus while Sensex climbed to 18000 since last year.

5. LEAF is now uniquely positioned in two of the fastest growing sectors in the country, food and power

6. LEAF is a leading non-basmati rice player, with the largest paddy processing capacity in India.

441 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    leafinv shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • vishal commented  · 

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definately be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation

and bring a bit more to the table,but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment.
        Thank You
        http://www.tips.biz

• sunil commented  · 

i want learn technical analysis

• mitesh commented  · 

It can become a multibagger but as there is accumulation going on between 100-70 range I think it would sput once the results are out

• Stockmarketsecret Analysis commented  · 

Quality stock with 500 Cr + market capitalisation, Trading at 52 week low price, Results on 12 th novemeber , Stock is likely 2 fire in short time, 10 lac shares have been placed with FII, 20 days back

• hemmu commented  · 

sorry but cant trace any coverage from cricil and edelweiss...... is someone stuckk at 136 in LEAF...

• hemmu commented  · 

rei agro profits were much less with higher capital as compared to lakshmi energy..... no matter how good the stock unless FII start buying no stock will move in india....

• Vijay Mallya commented  · 

Can we manufacture Beer from Rice.
        Looks like a business opportunity for me!

• Rajdeep commented  · 

Why is there no Feedback from NDTV Team on this after having so many Votes! Is Feedback ONLY one way?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Seeing at the fundamentals of the company it should outperform but as this is not an operator driven script like KRBL hence underperforming

• sdlkjasdlgjd commented  · 

Specifically, the following two questions must be asked..
        1. It plans to enter the branded basmati segment in September 2010. Announcement expected anytime now??
        2. Impact of the Khamano incident?

Feedback and Knowledge Base